Arganteal is Not Another Scripting Language
With three patents issued or granted, our technology lets you compile the scripting languages you already use for re-use, so there’s no need to learn a whole new language.
How It Works
Script Capture > Workflow > Compiler Process
Arganteal provides a platform for a real CI/CD process.
- Evolve toward expert perfected Library scripts.
- Stored libraries and data lists save the perfected results
- Specific new workflows can be composed by less experienced engineers.
- Libraries can capture process details and prevent knowledge loss from personnel turnover and geography.
Synchronize Your Dev Tools with Lightning Speed
The Compiler process merges target design parameters into a unique design execution.
- Output of the compiler, shown at left, is a unique execution for a unique target.
- The resulting design execution can be ported away and used separately.
Arganteal can bridge the gap between legacy processes and modern techniques and lower the barrier to entry of adopting new technologies.
The Platform to Standardize Your Process
Build Many Different Cases from One Set of Libraries
Existing scripts are parsed into libraries in which the commands are separated from (but linked to) the original variables. You can then substitute new variables.
Deploys Both Infrastructure and Applications
All the parameters are available in the libraries to deploy any application to any target environment.
Delete a Build and Re-Deploy on Different Targets
Create a deployment to one target and then easily destroy that deployment and create a new deployment on a different target.
Start with the Scripts you Already Have
Arganteal’s Script Capture Tool parses existing scripts, regardless of language used into a library with commands and variables separated. You can mix and match scripts and script languages.
Deploys on Both AWS and Azure
Arganteal makes it easy to move applications between different computing platforms.
SMEs Perfect Libraries for Team Re-use
Your top SME’s can use Arganteal’s platform to analyze and enhance deployment scripts then hand those over to others for implementation.